Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

S'Long Jordan...

You know it's really over when you:

- Settle your hotel bill
- Confirm for the millionth time with q8ia
- Already make plans in Kuwait
- Finish up your cell balance
- You pack your DVDs
- You pack your books
- Try to spend money in order to get rid of it
- Look at every sight and go 'it was nice knowing you'
- Say goodbye to the doorman, the front desk people, the house keeping dudes, the staff, etc.
- And, sadly, start packing up everything that you won't need in 12 hours.

We left work at 7:10,
it's 8 now.
There's a Farewell Dinner at 9,
but they havn't told us where.

Tomorrow,
we have the closing session at the Antiquities Department,
where we'll present all our studies, work, and recommendations for the Amman Citadel.
I was asked to present alongside the other main participant speaker
(a paper went around for personal recommendations on who should represent the group).
I just realized that i'm going to have to match and look presentable,
which means i'll have to end up re-packing, lol.

I'm going to miss this place,
it was good to me.

I suppose the next time i'll see you guys is back in Kuwait...
I'm due back at work on the 16th..
See you then, inshallah :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home