Sheik Telectroscope Skiing
Nothing work-related, becuase nothing much has been going on.
However, in more interesting news, BUPA (the insurance company) had a very interesting inclusion to thier 'Title' column...

I'll pass on the 'Sheik' if i can PLEASE have "THE".
Now i don't know what 'THE' stands for.. but i know i want it.
..........................................................................................
And now, for the most amazing thing that has made my 2008 and has made me smile & marvel at us as a human race (i'm rootin' for ya, mankind!)

It looks like a scene from Tremors ...

And what is this guy looking at?
FIND OUT: tp://www.tiscali.co.uk/telectroscope/
NOTE: MAY-JUNE ONLY :(
I'm telling you, mankind is the smartest creature out there and i love them.
..................................................................................................................................................
And in final news, i feel like an utter failure......
I can't get up on water skis.
In fact, i've been trying for three days in a row to either knee board or water ski and i can't.
I've braved the waves on one day and the stagnant still the next.
I've tried in dirty sewage-like water and swam amongst the foot-long jellyfish.
I've held on for dear life and i can't get up on water skis.
(and i have the bruises on my inside elbows to prove it).
I fail at this, and it makes me cry on the inside.
.................................................................................................................................................................
And in closing, i'd like to tell all of you that it's been 2 weeks of me calling the head of administrative services asking for mouse-traps and still nothing.
My feet rest on the swivel-chair's base.
I air out my praying apparatus (apparatii?) when it's time.
I avoid the urge to map out where each dead bug is so i can keep track.
Until then,
-me.
However, in more interesting news, BUPA (the insurance company) had a very interesting inclusion to thier 'Title' column...

I'll pass on the 'Sheik' if i can PLEASE have "THE".
Now i don't know what 'THE' stands for.. but i know i want it.
..........................................................................................
And now, for the most amazing thing that has made my 2008 and has made me smile & marvel at us as a human race (i'm rootin' for ya, mankind!)

It looks like a scene from Tremors ...

And what is this guy looking at?
FIND OUT: tp://www.tiscali.co.uk/telectroscope/
NOTE: MAY-JUNE ONLY :(
I'm telling you, mankind is the smartest creature out there and i love them.
..................................................................................................................................................
And in final news, i feel like an utter failure......
I can't get up on water skis.
In fact, i've been trying for three days in a row to either knee board or water ski and i can't.
I've braved the waves on one day and the stagnant still the next.
I've tried in dirty sewage-like water and swam amongst the foot-long jellyfish.
I've held on for dear life and i can't get up on water skis.
(and i have the bruises on my inside elbows to prove it).
I fail at this, and it makes me cry on the inside.
.................................................................................................................................................................
And in closing, i'd like to tell all of you that it's been 2 weeks of me calling the head of administrative services asking for mouse-traps and still nothing.
My feet rest on the swivel-chair's base.
I air out my praying apparatus (apparatii?) when it's time.
I avoid the urge to map out where each dead bug is so i can keep track.
Until then,
-me.
Labels: aminals, non-work-related, pics, random


3 Comments:
Curse those jellyfish >_<
BTW Vote for the 7 Wonders of Kuwait
http://7wondersofq8.wordpress.com/
3baid:
I got stung by a Medussa once..... And now i hate vinegar.
Rajesh:
That's quite a list you have there.... and most of them are shopping malls.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home