Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Name the Buildings..

Nothing like gezz at night bil deera when all the shops are closed.
Phone Post.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to work in one of these 3 buildings:)

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kuwait City Bank Buildings



@@

5:38 AM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

Anony:

I'm pretty sure you're glad you don't. Parking is a biaaaaaaaaaatch.


Always Right:

I'm planning on totally working with Anonymous up there and plan a heist.
You in?

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes! i used to do that and also earlier then buy from the ice cream place in the ALGAZ building opposite the tailor shops :P

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home