Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Splinter Suurgery

I just wanted all of you to know that i nearly cried when a splinter got lodged in my finger.

I pulled it out, it broke in half.

So i went all surgical on it, with my magnifying visor and a pair of tweezers.

Then i realized that this is once again part of a growing list of 'Badalaat' that i propose i get reimbursed for.

You know,
-Badal manicure (jagged artifacts + mani's = money down the drain).
-Badal earplugs (co-workers).
-Badal skin grafts (where the splinters/alchohol pierce my skin).

You know, NORMAL stuff...


Until then,
Typists.
:D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch! :X badalaat to pay for surgery

7:22 PM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

Mohd:
.. PLASTIC surgery....
:D

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home