Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Heritage Museum

What with the emails recieved yesterday about the wax museum, which Alvaro from Buzberry dubbed as the Madame Tussauds in Kuwait, i had to submit something about.

Seeing as how, you know, i work at the KNM, where this Mat7af il Sha3bi is located.

And so, here's a look at the outside of it (remember it's located in the National Museum's grounds, as is the Qubba il Samawiya).

And a look at the floor plan, which gives you an idea of what's available to view.

I didn't take any pictures of the inside because c'mon, like my crappy phone camera can match the one's the photographer took.

Basically, stop being difficult, just come and visit your NATIONAL MUSEUM, you lazy bastards.

And with that,
I away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home