Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Kaysar (sp?) ... Har.

اوووووله 'قيصر'!
اشكثر صارلكم بالكويت .... ليلحين ماتعرفون ان 'فحيحيل' غير 'فحاحيل'?!
منوا مسوي الدعاية?! وااااي يالفشله!
‏(اي, افشل من ان انا اعترفت اني كليت 'قيصر' :)

شوفوا، لاتقولون حق احد... منصجي!
بس انا ليلحين ما اعرف اكتب كلمة ''الثلاثاء'' .
واي يا فشلة اهلي مني...

And now that we're done with being honest...
I SAW DR. FAWZIA DRAI3 AT PQ YESTERDAY!
WAS THISTEMPTED TO LIKE, MAKE CONTACT!

She makes me go ha-ha, especially when she picked up her ringing cell-phone and went all 'aloooo... Hela i3yooni'.
LOOOOOOOOOL!
Oh, Doctor Foz :p

Heh,
Until then, munchkins :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

same Doctor Fawzia that works at KU ?

12:29 AM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

I'm not sure...
The Dr. Foz that is on Al Rai TV as a SEX THERAPIST!!!!!!
Hehehehhehehehehhehe

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home