Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Immortalized Cherry Worm

So when i got depressed in Jordan (lol, which is how 90% of my Jordan stories go), i started eating the fresh foods they'd get me.
I guess it was Karaz season cuz they kept getting it everyday.

So i ate one, and havn't stopped since. Granted, they're not as good as the ones i had there.

Meanwhile, whilst inspecting one, i noticed the imprint of a worm.
I don't mind this, mind you, i just find it exteremly fascinating.... Grotesquely fascinating.

And so, i decided to share :)


Btw, Shaikh Nasser Subah Ahmed has these amaaaaazing imprints dedicated to the Scientific Center. He just dedicated one recently on behalf of the Amir.
That's dope.
Yay interest!


Yay imprint-free cherries!
Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home