Links, Pimps, and Such..
So Listen:
I can't find anything online about the exhibition on Monday, April 9th at the Kuwait National Museum regarding the recent findings of Failaka excavations...
BE THERE. 7:30
If not, at least go to Dar Al-Athar's "The Art of the Word: A Brief History of Islamic Calligraphy" by Prof. Sheila Blair at 7 in the al-Maidan Cultural Centre.
Anywho, looking for info online resulted in:
For some cool retro-KNM-ness.....
For some background info on the 'projector' that i talked about in the Qubba Samawiyya...
For a 'mala da3i' picture of the main entrance.....
And finally, for no reason at all....
This is what you get when you type in 'random' in Google Images......
Seriously though,
Be there!
I can't find anything online about the exhibition on Monday, April 9th at the Kuwait National Museum regarding the recent findings of Failaka excavations...
BE THERE. 7:30
If not, at least go to Dar Al-Athar's "The Art of the Word: A Brief History of Islamic Calligraphy" by Prof. Sheila Blair at 7 in the al-Maidan Cultural Centre.
Anywho, looking for info online resulted in:
For some cool retro-KNM-ness.....
For some background info on the 'projector' that i talked about in the Qubba Samawiyya...
For a 'mala da3i' picture of the main entrance.....
And finally, for no reason at all....
This is what you get when you type in 'random' in Google Images......
Seriously though,
Be there!

5 Comments:
dude i would have loved to come .. but I;m not in Kuwait!
I would love to come, but I will be watching prison break.
Booch:
Wainich fee?! Guess i'm not calling you over for PB & Lost...
K:
Stop being a dork face and come. You can wait like, two more hours for Michael's long contimplative stare....
I'm surely going ..
I researched on Al-Khidr site myself back when i was part of the team of architects desiging the island as a resort destination. It'd be interesting to see if i got my info right.
Where was this wealth of information when we really needed it. The officials in KNM just brushed us off and gave us a few booklets on the islands.
Dude, Im in Oman, I'll be back on Saturday inshalla .. :) and we'll meet up for PB and Lost then .. Enjoy your mini-vacay!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home