A Creative Break
It should be noted that Patti Smith deserves to be worshipped.
She's seventh on my list.
First there's Billie, then Mo Abz, then Alanis, then Jorje Miguel, then Fiona, then Debbie Harry.
Seventh isn't bad.
In fact, she just might take Debbie's place.
But shh, don't tell anyone!
Oi, should the cosmos align in my favor, i'd be spending this vacay in Sri Lanka.
But i need to update my vision:m, and i don't know where my connecting thingie is, which makes my heart race in a bad, sort-ve beady palm-sweaty way.
iPod's are the bane of my existance.
I mean, sure, some people can have them, becuase 'to each thier own', no?
But when the whole industry is catering to Steve Jobs, then i begin to hate everyone and everything.
So where's a Creative store in Kuwait?
*wishful thinking*
Let me rephrase:
Where's a store in Kuwait that just might sell Creative accessories?
Oh.
And 4gb for 40 kd for a Sony duo stick isn't bad.
tell me where i can get a Sony laptop charger and i'll share my Granola with you.
Pps: I want Casper and Gambini's to be an IPO so i can buy shares.
She's seventh on my list.
First there's Billie, then Mo Abz, then Alanis, then Jorje Miguel, then Fiona, then Debbie Harry.
Seventh isn't bad.
In fact, she just might take Debbie's place.
But shh, don't tell anyone!
Oi, should the cosmos align in my favor, i'd be spending this vacay in Sri Lanka.
But i need to update my vision:m, and i don't know where my connecting thingie is, which makes my heart race in a bad, sort-ve beady palm-sweaty way.
iPod's are the bane of my existance.
I mean, sure, some people can have them, becuase 'to each thier own', no?
But when the whole industry is catering to Steve Jobs, then i begin to hate everyone and everything.
So where's a Creative store in Kuwait?
*wishful thinking*
Let me rephrase:
Where's a store in Kuwait that just might sell Creative accessories?
Oh.
And 4gb for 40 kd for a Sony duo stick isn't bad.
tell me where i can get a Sony laptop charger and i'll share my Granola with you.
Pps: I want Casper and Gambini's to be an IPO so i can buy shares.


4 Comments:
I am number zero on your list.
K:
you are. but it's becuase you're fabulous.
I have Creative Zen - I don't know what accesories you might need, but you used to be able to get Creative stuff at Virgin, and you can certainly find Creative stuff around the computer souq in Hawali.
I don't like Virgin.
Something about the red vests they wear.
And about Hawalli, if i pay you, will you go?
I find it addictive, and i don't want to relapse.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home