GoodBye Office, Hellow Jaa-Raa
Saturday will see me driving to the Kathema Center in Jahra, where I’ll be working as a conservator and restorationist.
It times like this when I wish I had a fancy car with navigation.
Or at least a screen ;p
My hand-scrawling directions that I quickly jotted down on Monday are somewhere in my car.
Following signs to Jahra is easy. It’s the navigating your way in an area that you’ve never been in that I’m afraid will prove difficult.
Hell, the same thing happens to me when I’m Qurtoba. Only let’s pray that Jahra isn’t fond of confusing identical round-abouts as that town. *shudders*
Ma3indi salfa.
I’ll see you guys later J
It times like this when I wish I had a fancy car with navigation.
Or at least a screen ;p
My hand-scrawling directions that I quickly jotted down on Monday are somewhere in my car.
Following signs to Jahra is easy. It’s the navigating your way in an area that you’ve never been in that I’m afraid will prove difficult.
Hell, the same thing happens to me when I’m Qurtoba. Only let’s pray that Jahra isn’t fond of confusing identical round-abouts as that town. *shudders*
Ma3indi salfa.
I’ll see you guys later J


2 Comments:
this will help
http://www.garmin.com/products/nuvi660/
smartass :D
i had a garmin dashboard thingie when it first came out and i was a lost lamb in a big metropolitan city.
then i sold it on ebay once i realized it was so not working out for me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home