Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Only Mac at NCCAL

And guess who gets to use it?

Yay for being technologically advanced (I actually would rather not, and haven't ever owned an Apple product since '95, including an iPod..).

Actually, yay for the French bff who scoffed at this and simply took out her paper and said, "boot zis is not what I horghderghed".

Et viola, she is getting a new one ordered and I get this.

I'm keeping it in the computer room for the lejna.
Akhaf bes bachir isawoonli qi99a about havinig it for personal use in my office, 3ashan ashoo7 the beautifully designed mouse 3alahum.

As the kids of the teevee say,
'Ay. Shay'.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home