KDD Negros in Failaka
Greek government experts are going to Failaka - a Gulf outpost of Alexander's
army, now governed by Kuwait.
(thanks to the B for fwding it to me from the N who got it from the Beeb).
And now that i've done my obligatory work-related post.....
I'm honestly wondering how painful a bullet to the forehead would be. Think about it. Pain or no pain? I mean, without the brain-spew and the grossness of an exploding head and all. I expect it to look like when little O-ren Ishii shot that dude in the limo in the anime sequence...
(i would've looked this up on YouTube but i almost grew nine grey hairs just waiting for it to open the goddamn search page...)
Anywhose...i just realized that this KDD ice-cream is called "Columbia", and has the space shuttle as its like, image.
Dudes, Columbia blew up.
I tried (not that hard, though), to find out when KDD rolled out their Columbia icecream, to see if this would be really funny (ie: in bad taste) (ie: pun!).
(ps: there's a YouTube video of the crash but i don't have the stomach to see it) (ie: i'm on a dial-up connection)
(edit: here is a very related post on the Columbia ice cream from 2:48am)
.jpg)
Like i need to comment?
(found at Sultan Center)
.jpg)
I'm off to get me some Negro's....
Until then...
Labels: failaka, links, non-work-related, pics, random


4 Comments:
I want icecream! :O
3baid:
and i want a starbucks in my home. potatoe/potahtoe
Ask them if they are willing to offer an annual home-delivered latte subscription service.
Oh my GOd! Oh My God! Oh My God!Leeeeeeeeef el3abd!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home