Starbucks Woes
Good day, then.
I'm looking at my Starbucks drink like it's my husbands illegitimate bastard child that i have to nurse for the day.
Je suis le sad.
I walk in and go, 'double tall, extra hot, hazelnut skim latte ibpleaze'.
They call it.
They mark the cup.
They hand over the reciept.
I'm happy, until i taste it.
Alright then, Starbucks afectionados, pray tell:
Is it possible for hazelnut to taste like.. like... almonds and coconut?
Je deteste Mr. Almond et Mme. Coconut.
I mean, i make hazelnut lattes at home, avec le syrup and everything! And i sawr them pump into the cup twice! It's like, 'aurgh?!'
My KD1.550 drink has gone to waste.
And the only thing i can think of is maybe the hazelnut pump is next to the coconut or almond pump?
i'm investigating that out the next time i go!
And, irony of all ironies (or irons? i can't never remember...), i had originally gone to Starbucks becuase my store-bought Cranberry Juice was apparently 'diet' and therefore, tasted like a sick cruel concentrated joke.
I'm sticking to water.
I'm keeping my eye on you, Mr. Dishdasha Imkhassara Abraaj water bottle!
Until then,
-me.
I'm looking at my Starbucks drink like it's my husbands illegitimate bastard child that i have to nurse for the day.
Je suis le sad.
I walk in and go, 'double tall, extra hot, hazelnut skim latte ibpleaze'.
They call it.
They mark the cup.
They hand over the reciept.
I'm happy, until i taste it.
Alright then, Starbucks afectionados, pray tell:
Is it possible for hazelnut to taste like.. like... almonds and coconut?
Je deteste Mr. Almond et Mme. Coconut.
I mean, i make hazelnut lattes at home, avec le syrup and everything! And i sawr them pump into the cup twice! It's like, 'aurgh?!'
My KD1.550 drink has gone to waste.
And the only thing i can think of is maybe the hazelnut pump is next to the coconut or almond pump?
i'm investigating that out the next time i go!
And, irony of all ironies (or irons? i can't never remember...), i had originally gone to Starbucks becuase my store-bought Cranberry Juice was apparently 'diet' and therefore, tasted like a sick cruel concentrated joke.
I'm sticking to water.
I'm keeping my eye on you, Mr. Dishdasha Imkhassara Abraaj water bottle!
Until then,
-me.
Labels: confusion, intrigue, non-work-related, random


5 Comments:
:) Their coffee is getting worse everyday... Switch to Caribou if it's close to you...
HEY! martha 3ala starbux!
and no chikapapi .. starbux wayed a7la min caribou. "coffee wise" bas min na7yat cold drinks then okay cribou beats starr :P
and stick with water .. it's healthier ;P
Does it have to be Starbucks?
Hot! I order the exact same thing, but since I'm a red bull person (nasty!) I really just drink and don't mind the taste
Chik:
Yo.
Caribou is good! I keep having thier Raspberry Latte whenever i'm at Fanar or (more likely).. on my way out from Hashi (mmm!).
The problem is it's the only place close to work. Mabi aroo7 mukan igreeb 3alai becuase that's like, risking traffic way too much.
Fayoora:
What's up, kid?! Dude, ana ba3ad ma ardha 3ala starbucks, but honestly, i think coffee bean is better.
Maybe.
I need to conduct more 'field tests' :p
3baid:
It doesn't at all, actually. I have a Nespresso machine at home but that day i decided on the cranberry drink instead.
And my hazelnut latte's arn't as vomit-inducing :p
Commenter:
Denti meen? Lol.
Dude, how could you possibly order the same and not mind the taste?!?! It was HORRIBLE! ...
AND I DON'T THROW AWAY COFFEE!!!
Oh wait... You mentioned that you drank RedBull... which would explain your lack of functioning taste buds.... hahaha :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home