Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tea, Trench, Traffic... Vacay!

Hmm...





I've tried to post something work-related on here but i couldn't find anything. So i'm going to post a picture of the play 'test trench' that they
had.








This was 'excavated' over a period of a week or something. And they reached the bottom (bravo, kids!). All the 'findings' (aka: shwaikh-bought pots) are in bags in front of me. I think they might be keeping them to possibly have a conservation day for other co-workers who might be interesting in learning what Bu A7med and i do.

Joy.

Lol.




And becuase it's Wacky Wednesday

(or so i claim),

Here's another random picture of the tea that didn't know its place in life. God, i hate it when people don't know there place in life.

Mr. Label, you are no better than the tea bag.

You do not have 'executive' rights and privileges because you're printed.

How dare you assume that your two sided paper is more worthy than the two sided cotton sack that holds the tea?

Paper and Cotton need to get along.

Don't forget you are both Egyptian, so stop fighting.

Psh..

Stupid papyrus thinking it's all like, 'moderne'.



Wow.

Ok.

That was...

Right, then!



I suppose my flight tonight is much needed. Yes. Indeed.

Good luck with everyone starting their lives again on Sept 2nd (*shudders*).

I'll see you in two weeks inshallah :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger 3baid said...

*waves*
Have fun?

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you really are in archeology! waaa...excitement! :D have fun in your trip!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

3baid:
Thanks!
I really freakin' hope so!

Comm:
Of course i'm in archeology! Like i would, you know, LIE?!
C'mon man, that's so like, 4th grade!
hahahha

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home