Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Saturday, February 10, 2007

6, then 7, then 80.

I don't know how it happened,
i don't know how.

And i doubt it'll happen again (although i'm certainly praying).

Ladies and Gents, Creatures and Inanimate Objects:
i got to my Jahra destination without getting lost.

Half an hour, it took me.
Not a wrong turn,
not a single 'is this my turn?!' panic-induced decision.

I don't know how it happened,
i don't know how.

But i really hope it'll happen again.

Yay for me!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

ehehehhe u make us proud hun!!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

dude, lattafkheen rasi, tara ilyoum dhi3t :p
hahhahahhaaha!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home