Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Monday, September 01, 2008

Ram Re-Hash.

Happy Ram!

And to mark this festive occasion,
a collection of links to previous Ramadan posts.

2006:

At least during the regular days I would go enjoy a coffee or doubleshot or
something.But slow internet and no caffinatted stimulants is a cosmic joke.

2007:

OMG.I think i just broke my fast when a string of furious curses came forth.

A cheap post, i know. But the economy's tough. Oil prices are high. And global warming is the beginning of the end.

Until then,

-me.

EDIT:

PS: i've got this great email that has an excel sheet with all the Ram shows and timings and info. I don't know how to upload it (can only keep it as excel). If u want i can email it. Or, use this link for the Gulf shows.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great schedule thanks to DILLARD

love you

"Best regards" hehee

4:02 PM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

D:

not like i'm planning to see any of them..

Best regards ;p

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home