Archeology Uncovered

Ku-wait. Arche-ology. Not many think they mix, but they do - sometimes overwhelmingly. I work at the National Museum in the Archeology Department. Here are my ongoings... [email me at ArcheologyUncovered [at] gmail [dot] com ]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuwait

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Purple Ram..

OMG.
I think i just broke my fast when a string of furious curses came forth.
Why?
Becuase PURPLE ELEPHANT is IN MY BUILDING!

And for those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about, please catch up on the intense hate here, here, and here.

I can hear her.
Oh, dear god i can hear her!



IstaghfarallahIstaghfarallahIstaghfarallahIstaghfarallahIstaghfarallah



In other non-work-related news,

here's last year's Ram post.


I do this becuase i can.

Happy Ram, Ya'll :D

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3alaina o 3alaich! :D that purple mess is a mystery to me and I'm scared, her couch pic is *Dead*

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

you both have a blessed Ramadan o kel 3am o enti bkheir

12:11 PM  
Blogger K.thekuwaiti said...

I need coffee .. now.

2:19 PM  
Blogger 3baid said...

Poor Poopoo :/

8:41 PM  
Blogger Archeology Uncovered said...

Comm:
It's like, killing is 7aram and i am sad becuase that is so. :( boohoo

Chik:
Danke. I feel like you were around when i was at my Purple Elephant hate height.

K:
Free yourself from your addiction, my son.

3baid:
Poor Poopoo, indeed! Sympathy is GOOD!
(buy me espresso shots?)

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home